Established over 50 years this leading main contractor is renowned for delivering superb projects across all industries. Australian owned & employing over 400 staff with an annual turnover of close to $1Bn, the company have grown to a be one of the most respected companies in the industry. They work across all sectors including apartments, commercial, industrial, education, government and range in value from $20M to their majoor projects at circa $250M. Currently an oppportunity exists for General Foreman at Leichardt Green for a $100m 287 Units & 5 Retail/Commercial over 5 buildings.
- Supervising & Leadership
- Ensuring the safety of site members
- Following OHS guidelines
- Productivity of the site team
- Following project plans & programming
- Issuing direction so the site team perform daily and weekly activities
- Preparation of reports
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction Foreman & or Site Manager experience
- Previous experience of projects over $50M is required
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 0291 946 911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!