- Leverage you leadership & business management experience to spearhead the growth strategy of an already well-functioning NSW construction operation!
- Join this rapidly expanding national leader in Insurance Building & Repair!
- Support & further develop a committed & experienced management team!
- Thrive in a culture focused on team, well-being, support & progression!
Our client is one of Australia's most experienced & trusted Insurance Building & Repair providers. Specialists in highly complex and difficult projects, they focus in Commercial property, working on behalf of the biggest insurers. With a growing team of 150 staff, their success has been built from a culture of transparency, support, team & empowering their people to do their best work.
A rare opportunity is now available to lead their NSW business as NSW State Manager.
- Based in Head Office & reporting to the CEO, devise and execute the strategic direction of the NSW business with growth into new services & locations
- Full ownership of the P&L
- Business & resource planning to ensure consistent service & workload across the year and to achieve targeted financial outcomes
- Lead, direct & support a small direct team with total responsibility for approx 70 people, with growth planned
- Work with your team to develop upskilling and training initiatives to rectify skill gaps
- Identify & implement system & process improvements, resulting in improved tools for the team
- Ensure espoused values are lived, maintaining & building on a culture of people/team focus, transparency, support, client service & quality
- Previous experience in a similar business leadership role, with a similar sized operation
- Experience within the Insurance building industry highly regarded, however construction or building services industries also well regarded
- A leadership style that empowers & motivates people to want to do their best work
- Financial & business acumen with experience managing P&L's
- Demonstrated experience developing & implementing growth strategies
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the "Apply Now" button below or to email@example.com or call 0409327512.