General Manager | Leading Screed Supplier| Based North West
Our client has over 20 years expeience in supplying tiling screed to WA's leading flooring contractors and builders using their unique truck mounted screed batching and pumping system. As part of their aggressive growth strategy for 2019, a new office in NSW is opening over the next 6 weeks with further offices in VIC & QLD due later this year.
To drive the success of the NSW office/branch, we are currently looking for a long-term & committed General Manager to be wholey responsible for the development and establishment of the business in NSW. The role is hugely autonomous, reporting in to the equally committed Director in WA.
A typical day for the General Manager would be:
- Utilise & leveredge off their existing network of relationships in the flooring industry
- Build relationships between Screedpro and the flooring contractors in NSW
- Customer liaison, client meetings
- Resource scheduling
- Ordering materials, supply chain
- Invoices, account duties
- Deal with new business enquiries
- Training staff, general improvement
The General Manager will have the following qualifications, skills or demonstrated experience:
- Previous business development, management, operations or general management experience
- A strong knoledge of the flooring &/or construction industry
- Strong man management & leadership experience
- Some experience of accounting duties would be advantageous
- Client facing skills &/or sales ability would help you from a new business perespective
- Well organised, hungry, dynamic, strong communicator, good sense of humour
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to James at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.