General Manager | Tier 2 | Multi - Resi Experience | Central Project Location
Our client is a well known and respected Tier 2 construction company who are looking for a dynamic & energetic General Manager to oversee 7 senior heads of teams within the business. The company specialises in the construction of high-rise / Multi- story residential project throughout Melbourne.
- Minimum 8 years in design activities as well as experience in managing large teams
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management or similar
- Significant experience in commercial construction
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Experience with Cheops and Aconex software
- Degree qualified - Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction site or project engineering experience
- Previous experience of commercial or residential high rise developments is preferred but not essential
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!