- Develop & lead the HR people & culture strategy for a rapidly expanding mid sized business!
- Drive employer branding, develop talent attraction initiatives & create structured recruitment processes!
- Build your own national team & significantly impact their growth into new sectors and new locations!
- Report directly to a highly collaborative, people focused CEO & mentor!
- Lead the health & safety strategy, with the support of qualified Safety Officers!
- Salary up to $220K + Car + Super + Bonuses, Sydney based!
Our client is a successful mid sized commercial building and construction business, who have experienced a high level of stability and growth over many years. With Health, Safety & Wellbeing at the forefront of everything they do, they are continually looking for ways to improve.
Role – Head of Human Resources, Wellbeing & Safety
Now ready to expand their physical footprint nationally, whilst expanding sectors & service offerings they require an experienced Senior HR Leader with a Health & Safety focus, based in Sydney.
- Jointly with the CEO develop the People & Culture strategy enabling rapid growth
- Build, lead, coach & develop a team of state based HR / Recruitment Coordinators
- Lead the Health, Safety, Environment strategy with support from qualified Safety Officers with opportunity for further study
- Implement initiatives, coach & guide managers to improve culture & reduce turnover in certain locations
- Develop & execute employer branding & talent attraction strategies
- Create structured recruitment processes to remove bottlenecks and lost opportunities
- Strong experience in a senior HR leadership function with Bachelor level qualification in a related discipline
- Construction industry experience highly regarded, however experience within aligned industries ie manufacturing, industrial also considered
- Ideal, experience managing WHS/HSE or exposure within a safety focused business
- Demonstrated experience developing people & culture, talent attraction strategies
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Coaching, empowering & flexible leadership style
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Seth Hinkley via the “Apply Now” button below or to to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0409327512.