This company have taken award after award for construction excellence and have an excellent reputation througout the industry. Over the last 25 years the business have establihsed themselves as leaders in delivering the best residential projects in the industry. With an exceptional rate of repeat business, our client has 4 large scale projects currently underway and 5 more starting over the next 6 months. Currently they are looking to appoint a HSE Manager.
Role - HSE Manager
- Review and develop all aspects of the Companies Health & Safety Policy and activity, and ensure that it is implemented consistently across the Sites.
- Monitor, evaluate and review existing, new and upcoming Health & safety legislation and ensure that the Company sites have systems and procedures in place to meet legal compliance.
- Work proactively to maintain a program of continuous improvement in the management of Health & Safety within their areas of responsibility, includes conducting regular audits.
- Identify areas for improvement and agree appropriate corrective action through monthly safety meetings you are responsible to hold.
- Design and deliver training sessions on key areas of sites activity in relation to Health & Safety and support the delivery of other training programs, including new staff induction training.
- Ensure compliance with, and implementation of, all Site policies and procedures that impact on the delivery of effective Health & Safety systems.
The successful candidate:
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Ideally you will hold a relevant health & safety qualification
- Well experienced in health, safety, environmental & quality
- Previous experience of multi storey/high rise residential or mixed use developments is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this role interests you or you woudl like to hear about more similar opportunties, please send your resume or simply apply through this advert.