Health Safety & Environmental Coordinator | Projects up to and over $100million
Your Next Company:
My client is an established civil contractor with a large number of diverse civil construction projects throughout Sydney including RMS roadworks, subdivisions, water infrastructure & structures. They have a diverse portfolio of projects on the go, and are on the front foot to bring in more.
The company encourage flexibility with both professional and personal life, and have a great team of Project Managers that are collaborative and supportive.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing safety systems
- Undertaking audits
- Conduct site inductions & tool box talks
- Assist the Project Manager & Site Manager in supervising subbies
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in construction projects with other contractors (3+ years)
- Ability to build relationships on site
- Relevant educational or training
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Career development pathways
- High-profile projects
- Backed by an involved management team
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit Apply ASAP. Alternatively, contact Josh Kimber on 0291 946 915
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you!