Your Next Company:
My client is a family owned civil contractor with a strong portfolio of projects across Western Sydney. With a strong history of success, they have steadily grown and continue to grow.
In the interest of keeping their HSEQ systems up to date, they are looking to bring on board an experienced HSEQ professional.
Suitable candidates will be interviewed ASAP.
You will be responsible for:
- Update and improve HSEQ throughout the business
- Ensure projects stay compliant
- Liaise with subcontractors on site
- Reporting on all project related HSEQ issues
- Safety inspections;
- Running site inductions;
- Incident investigation and reporting
- General safety oversight.
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable contractors
- Cert IV OHS
- Safety experience is essential (min 3 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- Highly attractive salary package
- Supportive and growing team
- High-profile projects
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit Apply ASAP. Alternatively, contact Lachlan Moore on 02 9194 6913.
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you.