I have a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly established High Tier Contractor specialising in Heating/Ventilation/Air-Conditioning (HVAC).
They're seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer to work across commercial and High Rise resi projects.
Working with Estimating and Project Management department across design stages the company require an experienced Mechanical Engineer to play a major role in delivering detailed coordination processes for complex D&C projects. Your responsibilities will include;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Experience working HVAC Tier 1 & 2 contractors or Consultancies
- Solid experience in Design stages across all HVAC Systems
- Significant experience in projects from cradle to grave
- Member of Engineers Australia
- CAD or Revit experience at a high level.
- Experience coordinating Commissioning, QA and QC of the project
- Australia experience is essential
If you’re interested in applying then please forward your updated resume (in MS-Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.