A large contractor who specialises in HVAC along the commercial, Retail and residential scene. Based in Sydney, they have a need for a Technician to work on installations within D&C, commissioning works and servicing projects across Sydney.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary, O/time available and vehicle provided.
- A healthy work / life balance
- Exposure to Tier 1 Builders, iconic buildings, large property management firms and Property Developers.
- Strong social aspects.
- At least 2 years as a HVAC Technician (Installs or Servicing).
- MUST have Full Drivers licence.
- OH&S Card
- ARCTICK licence
- Ability to work well in a team and Autonomously.
- Experience in both Installs and Servicing projects
- Australian experience is Essential
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Must be well presented
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.