Due continued growth, my client is looking for an Experienced Hydraulic REVIT DesignerModeler to join their large Melbourne team.
The position will be working on medium to large scale innovative projects in a multi-discipline environment.
The role comes with excellent career progression potential, incentives and company performance bonuses.
My client is a Multi-Discipline Building Services consultancy providing consulting engineering services for a variety of industry sectors including; Arts & Culture, Commercial & Workplace, Education, Health, Hotels & Hospitality, Mixed-Use, Residential and Retail.
The disciplines that they provide are; Mechanical, Electrical, Fire Protection, Hydraulic, Sustainability, Acoustics, Lighting, ICT, AV and Vertical Transportation.
- Produce, develop and coordinate 3D documentation in Revit MEP on existing Building Services projects
- Contribute to continual process improvement
- Liaise with key business stakeholders
- 4+ years Revit experience
- Min 2+ years experience with hydraulic drafting of buildings projects
- Strong working knowledge of BIM modelling
- Attention to detail, and the ability to identify potential risks
- Positive attitude towards learning
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong communication skills
If you think you are interested in this position and have the suitable experience, then please click 'Apply'
I you would like further information on this role or any other roles I am recruiting for, please contact me at email@example.com