- Salary $80K-$90K (Dep on Exp) + Super + Fully Maintained Vehicle!
- Join this growing national leader in Insurance Building & Repair!
- Rapidly growing with opportunities for progression!
- Strong focus on giving back, well-being & team!
- Use your Building Supervisor skills to get people & businesses back on their feet.
Our client is one of Australia's most experienced & trusted Insurance Building & Repair providers. Specialists in large, highly complex and difficult projects, they focus in Strata & Commercial property, working of behalf of the biggest insurers.
A rare opportunity is now available to join their Gold Coast team as a Building Repairs Supervisor, managing residential & commercial insurance repairs.
- Manage a portfolio of projects across BAU residential, Strata & Commercial
- Develop schedules to ensure completion within Insurers policies
- Engaging & managing trades including QA, safety, schedules & costs
- Communicating, updating and submission of documentation with Insurers
- Internal systems maintenance and coordinating internal team and resources
- 5 years plus experience in residential building and/or insurance
- Trade background ie carpentry or other preferred
- Experience managing multiple projects with strong organisation
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Kate Crofts via the "Apply Now" button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org.