Intermediate Estimator | Sydney CBD
Client is a leading, family owned Construction Business. With a Staff force of over 150 staff, the business operates on a high level in the Sydney construction market. The business operates across all major sectors of construction projects and are capable of delivering projects valued in excess of $100M
Due to expansion my client has a current need for an Intermediate level Estimator to join the companies experienced team. Reporting to the Senior Estimator you will either be responsible for the full tender submission of lower value projects or work in a team to produce high-value tender submissions.
- Subcontract procurement
- Hard Dollar Tender Process
- Submission of tenders measurements
- Preparation of cost plans, budgets and detailed estimates
- Measure and calculate the cost of materials and work
- Tender presentation to clients
- Minimum 4+ years Estimation experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to email@example.com alternatively use the APPLY option!!