Looking for a confident and talented Intermediate Fire Protection Engineer to work as part of the experienced Fire Protection Team in a Multi- Discipline environment.
Project delivery of Fire Protection Building Services projects, heavily involved in a wide range of projects including Hotel, Retail, Hospital, Mixed Use, Residential, Hospitality, Commercial, Offices, Education, Health and Arts.
Working closely with Senior Engineers, responding efficiently to client's needs, including attendance at meetings and inspections.
My client is a leading National Building Services Consultancy with multiple offices across Australia.
They offer the following engineering services; Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Lifts, ICT, Lighting, Fire Protection, Sustainability, Audio Visual and Commissioning.
- 3+ years experience as a Fire Protection Engineer in the Building Services sector
- Territory qualification or trade background experience
- Confident and good communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Strong written and documenting skills
- Well-developed understanding of relevant Standards and Building Codes
- At least 2 year of experience working in Australia
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to email@example.com