Due to an increase in projects won recently, my client is looking for an Intermediate Fire Protection Engineer to join their experienced Fire Protection team.
The role will be working on medium to large scale innovative projects in a multi-discipline environment.
The role comes with excellent career progression potential and training & development as well as work based bonus incentives.
My client is a leading National Multi-Discipline Building Services consultancy with a vast portfolio of small to large scale projects.
They have offices accross Australia
They offer the following services; Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Communications & Audio, Security, Fire Engineering, Vertical Transportation, Fire Services and Sustainability.
They have an excellent company culture and work incentives.
- 2-4+ years of experience as a Fire Protection Engineer
- Relevant tertiary qualification and training
- Good knowledge of the Australian Standards
- Full project lifecycle experience is preferable
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- 2 minimum recent years' experience working in the Building Services Sector in Australia
If you think you are interested in this position and have the suitable experience, then please click 'Apply'.
I you would like further information on this role or any other roles I am recruiting for, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org