Due to expansion, my client is looking for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join their experienced Sydney team.
The position will be working on a vast variety of small to large scale innovative projects in a multi-discipline environment.
This role would be be an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress there career, learn new skills and broaden there project portfolio.
My client is a Leading International Multi Discipline consultancy with offices in 6 countries around the world.
They provide the following services; Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Engineering and also have specialist consultants in lifts and transportation, acoustics, ergonomics, security, fire and building management systems.
- 3-4+ years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer in the Building Services Sector
- Tertiary Mechanical Engineering degree
- Good knowledge of the Australian Standards
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication and organisational skills
- 2 minimum recent years' experience working in Australia
If you think you are interested in this position and have the suitable experience, then please click 'Apply'.
I you would like further information on this role or any other roles I am recruiting for, please contact me at email@example.com