Due to an increase in projects, my client is looking for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join their large Melbourne team.
The position will be working on medium to large scale innovative projects in a multi-discipline environment.
The role comes with excellent career progression potential, incentives and company performance bonuses.
My client is a Multi-Discipline Building Services consultancy providing consulting engineering services for a variety of industry sectors including; Arts & Culture, Commercial & Workplace, Education, Health, Hotels & Hospitality, Mixed-Use, Residential and Retail.
The disciplines that they provide are; Mechanical, Electrical, Fire Protection, Hydraulic, Sustainability, Acoustics, Lighting, ICT, AV and Vertical Transportation.
- 3-4+ years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer
- Tertiary Mechanical Engineering degree
- Good knowledge of the Australian Standards
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication and organisational skills
- 2 minimum recent years' experience working in Australia
If you think you are interested in this position and have the suitable experience, then please click 'Apply'.
I you would like further information on this role or any other roles I am recruiting for, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org