Due to an increase in projects won recently, my client is now looking for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join their experienced Mechanical team.
The role will be working on small to medium scale innovative projects in a multi-discipline environment.
The role comes with excellent career progression potential and training & development as well as work based bonus incentives.
My client is a Leading National Multi-Discipline Building Services consultancy with a vast portfolio of small to large scale projects.
They provide specialist consulting services in the engineering disciplines of mechanical, electrical, fire protection, hydraulic building services. We also
provide consultancy services in the areas of ESD, communications, security & vertical transportation
They are well known and established in the industry and have an excellent company culture.
- 3-4+ years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer in the Building Services Sector
- Consultancy experience
- Tertiary Mechanical Engineering degree
- Good knowledge of the Australian Standards
- Full project life cycle experience
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication and organisational skills
- 2 minimum recent years’ experience working in Australia
If you think you are interested in this position and have the suitable experience, then please click ‘Apply’.
I you would like further information on this role or any other roles I am recruiting for, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org