Your Next Company:
I am recruiting on behalf of a leading civil contractor with many projects throughout Sydney. They are a family-owned business who have fostered a very tight knit team in the office. They have done this by being heavily involved in many local charities, by hosting company-wide Christmas parties and family days, and by the down-to-earth senior management team.
They have a long and successful history in the industry & pride themselves on employing the industry's best and brightest. They have thoroughly earned their first-class reputation.
Due to current workload, their blue-collar staff intake has greatly increased. This is where you come in.
You will be responsible for:
- Sourcing field-staff (blue collar) employees for permanent positions
- Working closely with universities to source Graduate Engineers
- Attending career expo's and representing the business
- Working closely with senior management and recommending personnel
- Handling inductions for new staff
- Writing letters of offers
- Coordinating training courses for staff
- Reporting employee date to senior management
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history in similar roles
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- A high degree of computer skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- No awful cold-calling
- Witness first-hand the positive impact that your placements have on the business
- Senior Management handle the uncomfortable tasks (firing, salary reviews etc)
- Company culture unlike any other
- Supportive team
- Opportunity to advance into more senior, strategic role
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit Apply ASAP. Alternatively, contact Lachlan Moore on 02 9194 6913.
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you!