- Salary $120K-$140k (Depending on Exp) + Super + $40K in bonuses
- Exciting Internal Sales Manager role leading an engaged Residential sales & client service team
- Collaborate with marketing to grow consumer & trade brand awareness
- Join a great culture where innovation & new ideas are supported
- Work locally with a Cronulla Sutherland Shire location
Known for engineering and manufacturing innovative, award winning lightweight building & construction products our client is an Australian business success story. In operation for 15+ years, their continued R&D focus has produced a steady flow of new products for both residential and commercial construction from their Southern Suburbs plant.
Role – Internal Sales Manager (Residential)
Working closely with & reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for leading an Internal Residential Sales team of 4, servicing both consumer and trade customers, with a dotted line responsibility for 3 external Trade Sales Representatives.
- Work closely with the team to optimize sales, internal & external client service
- Ongoing training, team development & support
- Continual improve the utilisation of systems (Salesforce) and processes to enhance communication & collaboration
- Develop initiatives to increase underperforming trade accounts
- Work closely with marketing to increase brand visibility, leading to a greater volume of enquiries
To apply for this exciting role, you will need the following
- Experience in a similar Sales Manager role leading & managing a team
- Be systems savvy & process driven, with experience using either Salesforce or a similar CRM
- People focused, with the ability to motivate and develop engaged, efficient teams
- Great communicator, able to influence indirect team members
- Construction products/industry experience may be advantageous but not essential
To apply to this or other sales, construction, management opportunities, please send your CV via the Apply Now button below or to email@example.com or call 0409327512.