We are seeking junior engineers, 2 - 3 years post graduation to bring technical expertise in the area of geometric, drainage design and transport planning relating to both urban and rural transportation projects.
This is a rare role that will see you working alongside and supporting both the Project Technical Leads, Project Managers and clients own team to ensure that project outcomes on road design projects meet both the Clients brief and that of the wider groups aims in terms of satisfaction, quality and delivery.
Embedded within the end clients offices this is an outstanding opportunity for engineers to have exposure to client interface management within a project delivery environment, where you will be mentored by industry specialists through your pursuit of Chartered Status and project delivery in engineering design.
Key point about the role:
* Undertake the role of Transportation Engineering Designer, applying technical expertise in the areas of road and drainage design using 12d Models. MX or other industry related packages within the highways specialism.
* Produce basis of design reports, design checklists and calculations, specifications and engineering drawings as required ensuring that technical designs provide appropriate solutions and manage risk.
* Assist in the preparation of construction cost estimates for design projects at varying stages.
* Maintain communication with client stakeholders and develop on-going relationships with client contacts.
* Complete project work in accordance with drafting manuals and clients specific standards where applicable.
- An Associate Degree in Civil Engineering or an approved equivalent (as approved by Engineers Australia)
- 2-3 years Post graduate experience within the Highways and Transport Industry.
- Have a real passion for developing your career within the consulting engineering Industry.
- Have the ability to communicate across multiple levels and have a desire to progress through Chartered status.
- Only Candidates with full work rights in Australia will be considered eligable.
For Further information please contact Ivan on 07 3106 5001 or via the apply links.
Interviews will commence immediately for the individuals of the right caliber.