Junior Estimator | Central Coast | Commercial, Residential & Industrial Construction
My client is a well-established construction company based in Central Coast area. The company is well known in the area and have an outstanding reputation for delivering first class projects in the Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Hospitality & Residential sectors of construction.
With an increase in demand by client for the company to tender on projects the business currently require a Jnr Estimator to join their successful tendering department.
- Prepare conceptual estimating, cost analysis, and estimate coordination.
- Review of and development of discipline and multidiscipline material takeoffs (MTO), evaluation and/or development of construction labour rates and evaluation of subcontract cost estimates and proposals.
- Review of process designs and engineering specifications for cost effectiveness and suggestions for alternatives where applicable.
- Reviewing and analysing of bills of materials, assessing labour productivity and labour costs, researching subcontractors, manufacturing and construction costs.
- Enter data into a combination of spreadsheet and database software programs and create useful information from raw data submitted by others on the team.
- Document and organize a complex stream of information and paperwork very quickly.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Highly motivated with strong organisational and time management skills.
- Coordinate team activities, conduct project cost estimate review meetings, and interface with executive management.
- 2+ years experience.
- Significant and relevant experience in Estimating or Design and Site Construction management.
- Skills include the ability to read, interpret and comprehend engineering specifications, process design drawings and contracts.
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the APPLY option!!