Your Next Company:
My client is an established civil contractor with a large number of diverse civil construction projects throughout Sydney. They have a diverse portfolio of projects on the go, and are on the front foot to bring in more.
The company encourage flexibility with both professional and personal life, and have a great team of Estimators that are collaborative and supportive.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with senior management to prepare and submit presentations to clients
- Traveling to site and attending pre-tender meetings and post-tender reviews
- Processing variations
- Negotiating with suppliers
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Some exposure to civil construction (estimating or field experience)
- Own transport
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Degree qualified or industry experience
- Career development pathways
- High-profile projects
- Backed by an involved management team
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit Apply ASAP. Alternatively, contact Lachlan Moore on 02 9194 6913
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you!