Due to an increase in workload, my client is looking for a Junior Hydraulic Engineer to join their Sydney team.
The position will be working as part of the Hydraulic and Fire team on multi-discipline projects across medium to large scale innovative projects and small to medium interiors & fit outs.
There will be training in Fire Protection Engineering and REVIT.
My client is a National Multi-Discipline Building Services consultancy with a vast portfolio of small to large scale projects.
The offer the following services; Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Lifts, Communications, Lighting, Fire and Sustainability.
They have an excellent company culture and work incentives.
- 1-3+ years of experience as a Hydraulic Engineer
- Relevant tertiary qualification and training or from a plumbing background
- Good knowledge of the Australian Standards
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication and organisational skills
- 1 minimum recent year experience working in Australia
If you think you are interested in this position and have the suitable experience, then please click 'Apply'.
I you would like further information on this role or any other roles I am recruiting for, please contact me at email@example.com