A well-established client within the Glazing and Aluminium sector are seeking a Junior Project Manager to join their team, to work on a number of large Commercial & Residential projects. Your role will be to work alongside a Project Manager and assist in the smooth running of projects as well as all administration duties associated with Project Management.
This role would also suit a Site Manager / Contracts Administrator looking to take the next step in their career.
What's in it for you?
- Work for a well-established company within their field
- Career growth opportunities
- Exposure to projects of value up to $10M
- Excellent salary
- Healthy work / life balance
- Have a minimum of 1 - 2 years’ experience as a Project Manager or Site Manager within Aluminium / Glazing
- Experience in Glazing, Aluminium and Metal Windows and Doors sector is essential
- Experience overseeing projects from cradle to grave
- Experience with Project Value up to $10M
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Eagerness to learn and ability to follow clear instruction
- Australian experience and working rights is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Must have a Full Driver’s License
- Degree qualified within construction preferred
- Site Management / Contract Administration experience for someone looking to take the next step in their career
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.