Junior Project Manager - Fit out and Refurb
This fit out and refurb contractor was established over 10 years ago and during that time they have built up an outstanding reputation in the industry, specifically in the high-end hospitality sector.
Join a young and driven team of professionals based in Mascot and get involved in large-scale, high-end fit out and refurb projects. You will benefit from mentoring and training by a senior Project Manager within the organisation.
- This would suit someone in a Project Administrator/Coordinator or Junior Contract Admin role looking to take a step up in their career
- 1-3 years in the fitout and refurb
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills are essential as this is very much a client-facing role
- Excellent organizational skills and computer literacy
- Degree qualifications in a construction related discipline would be ideal although TAFE qualifications will also be considered.
For more information please call 02 9194 6914 quoting reference number #417 or press 'Apply Now' to be considered. Due to the high volume of applications anticipated only successful applicants will be contacted.