Established Window contractor with National coverage require a Junior Project Manager for their growing team. You will be working on various projects across Sydney covering the Commercial, High rise and Retail areas. This will be a good opportunity for any Site manager or CA willing to take that next step in their career.
You will be working closely with the Project Managers and will be heavily involved in the Pre-planning, Planning, Subcontractors, Reporting, Q&S, contract & commercial management, budgeting and numerous Site management.
- Responsible for subcontract packages, Site teams, processes, P&L, procurement schedules, administration, delivery and direction
- Monitor and prepare variations and progress claims and monitor project movements,
- Overseeing all project costs, insurances and progress claims.
- Reporting to Project Managers and learning the vital processes of project delivery
- Experience already as a PM, Site Manager or CA.
- 3+ years' experience in Construction,
- Must have experience in Aluminium Windoes / Doors and Glazing.
- Australian experience essential
- worked on projects above $10M within the construction arena
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to email@example.com
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.