Our client has been established in Australia for a number of years and they are highly regarded and reverenced within the fit out sector. They sell a wide range of innovative, designer-led furniture products that are optically discerned in the most prestigious workplaces in the country. Their products are manufactured in Australia or sourced from sundry suppliers across the globe and are always at the cutting edge of design.
What you will be doing:
Due to growth plans, they are seeking a Junior Site Manager to join their team. You will be developing relationships face to face with key decision makers across the leading Architectural & Design Practices whilst presenting to ASX listed End-Users. The company target commercial fit out projects across Corporate, Education, Government, Banking, Mining & Hospitality. You will work with a supportive team and will have strong back up support
Experience & Skills Required:
- Drive projects; manage time frames, scheduling & workflow
- Ensure client expectations are met
- Maintain client relationships
- Be responsive to client feedback on projects
- 2+ years’ experience in Project Management
- OHS team supervision
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to work against tight and conflicting deadlines
- Ability to manage client expectations and conflicts
In return on offer are a great senior management team, working environment and a fantastic range of products and services to offer. The company's reputation speaks for itself and you will be developing relationships with top clients and working on high-end projects. The salary package is structured to work for a self-driven professional. The package will include car allowance, phone, iPad a great Base Salary. Don't miss out - APPLY NOW!