Due to an increase in projects won recently, my client is looking for an Junior/Intermediate Hydraulic Engineer to join their experienced Hydraulic team.
The role will be working on medium to large scale innovative projects in a multi-discipline environment.
The role comes with excellent career progression potential and training & development as well as work based bonus incentives.
There will be triaining and exposure to Fire Protection Design and REVIT.
My client is a leading National Multi-Discipline Building Services consultancy with a vast portfolio of small to large scale projects.
They have offics accross Australia
They offer the following services; Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Communications & Audio, Security, Fire Engineering, Vertical Transportation, Fire Services and Sustainability.
They have an excellent company culture and work incentives.
- 1-4+ years of experience as a Hydraulic Engineer in the Building Services sector
- Relevant tertiary qualification and training
- Good knowledge of the Australian Standards
- Full project lifecycle experience is preferable
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- 1 minimum years' experience working in the Building Services Sector in Australia
If you think you are interested in this position and have the suitable experience, then please click 'Apply'.
I you would like further information on this role or any other roles I am recruiting for, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org