Due to an increase in projects won recently, my client is looking for a Junior/Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join their experienced Mechanical team.
The role will be working on medium to large scale innovative projects in a multi-discipline environment.
The role comes with excellent career progression potential and training & development as well as work based bonus incentives.
My client is a Leading National Multi-Discipline Building Services consultancy with a vast portfolio of small to large scale projects.
The offer the following services; Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Lifts, Communications, Lighting, Fire and Sustainability.
They have an excellent company culture and work incentives.
- 2-4+ years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer in the Building Services Sector
- Tertiary Mechanical Engineering degree
- Good knowledge of the Australian Standards
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication and organisational skills
- 2 minimum recent years' experience working in Australia
If you think you are interested in this position and have the suitable experience, then please click 'Apply'.
I you would like further information on this role or any other roles I am recruiting for, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org