- Growing consultancy working with top tier clients
- Career progression opportunity within a business that values its employees
- Strong emphasis on work life balance
Offering career progression for the right individual they are also a diverse ever evolving business with a strong emphasis on work life balance.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Science, Environmental Science, occupational hygiene or a related field
- Experience in analysing asbestos including fibre counting and identifying
- Experience in calibration of air sampling pumps and other asbestos laboratory equipment
- Understanding of ISO 17025 standards
- Processing of laboratory data, records and preparation of analytical reports
- Asbestos assessor licence is highly desirable but not essential as training and mentoring can be provided
- Additional experience with mould, moisture and air quality is highly preferred
- Have more than 2 years experience in similar role
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have outstanding scientific report writing skills
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team and with minimal supervision
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Have excellent organisational skills, job management and project management skills and attention to details
- Have good knowledge of current health and safety legislation and awareness.
All you have to do to apply for this exciting role is to submit your resume to Josh Kimber via the "Apply Now" button below. Alternatively direct to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If however, you want to know more about this unique opportunity or similar roles, you can call me for a confidential discussion on my direct dial 02 9194 6915