Residential Landscape Foreman
- Salary of up to $90,000 + super + vehicle
- Lead and deliver high end residential projects up to $1million
- Professional contractor with supportive leadership team
Your Next Company:
My client is a highly regarded residential landscaper focussing on high end projects throughout the Sydney Metro area. They pride themselves on delivering award winning diverse projects and have a very strong pipeline due to their continued success.
Due to the booming market they are on the lookout for a Foreman with a residential landscaping background that can run projects up to $1million with full autonamy.
You will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day site supervision of project.
- Ensuring safety is always the #1 priority.
- Facilitating Tool Box Meetings on a regular basis
- Coordinating required resources
- Working closely with the clients
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history within residential landscaping
- Site Management/Foreman experience is essential (min 3 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven track record of delivering for the client
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- Highly attractive salary package
- Opportunity to work on award winning projects
- Autonamy to deliver each project
If this position is of interest please do not hesitate to apply as the shortlist is being provided for this time next week. Alternatively please send your application to email@example.com directly.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent!