- Salary of up to $120,000 + super + vehicle
- Professional contractor that values employee retention
- Permanent opportunity to deliver $5million + projects
Your Next Company:
My client is a internationally recognised Civil & Landscaping contractor with a strong pipeline of projects throughout Sydney. With over 30 years of success in Sydney they have steadily and continuously grown becoming the preferred contractor for Tier 1 clients. They pride themselves on striking balance to give employees a close working relationship with senior management and reduced red-tape. This along with a variety of high profile and high value projects up to and over $5million. Due to current workload, they have a need for a highly skilled Landscape Foreman who can hit the ground running.
You will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day site supervision of project.
- Ensuring safety is always the #1 priority.
- Coordinating closely with Project Manager
- Facilitating Tool Box Meetings on a regular basis
- Coordinating required resources
- Working with stakeholders
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil or landscaping contractors
- Supervisor/Site Management/Foreman experience is essential (min 3 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Hold all relevant tickets and licenses
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- Highly attractive salary package
- Supportive and growing team
- High-profile projects
If this position is of interest, please do not hesitate to apply as the shortlist is being provided for the role Friday this week. Alternatively, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent!