Landscape Contractor that provides quality commercial and environmental landscaping services to the government, civil and commercial sectors.
From large open space landscaping, road and civil infrastructure projects to environmental rehabilitation ranging up to and over $5million.
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a qualified engineer to join the expanding team and help deliver projects for established tier 1 clients. With continual repeat business the projects are diverse and open up continual professional development within the role.
The role with be to support the running of the projects:
- Help provide measurements for costing;
- Manage subcontractors;
- Responsible for the successful completion of the day to day projects;
- Liaise and report into the Project/Construction Manager
- To support other projects as required;
- Engineering background with previous experience on landscape projects
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Qualifications within engineering or landscape sector