- National landscape contractor with a fantastic project pipeline
- Work on multi million $ projects in Sydney Metro
- Good work life balance with company wide bonuses
National Landscape Contractor that provides quality commercial and environmental landscaping services to the government, civil and commercial sectors.
From large open space landscaping, road and civil infrastructure projects to environmental rehabilitation.
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Supervisor to join the expanding team and help deliver projects for established tier 1 clients. With continual repeat business the projects are diverse and open up continual professional development within the role.
The role with be to support the running of the projects:
- Help provide measurements for costing;
- Manage subcontractors;
- Responsible for the successful running of the day to day projects;
- Liaise and report into the Project/Construction Manager
- To support other projects as required;
- Minimum of Cert III in Landscape Construction or equivalent
- The ability to run a site on a daily basis on time and budget
- Previous experience across soft and hard scaping