My client is looking for an experienced Leading Hand on a permanent basis, you must be from a Carpentry background as you will be on the tools 80 tools/20 leading.
A very well-respected carpentry business that works on major million-dollar home renovations as well as commercial mixed-use projects. This is a family run business that operates as a tightly knit team, a helpful can-do attitude and a professional business, always.
- You will be conducting one site at a time (once you are more settled in you will be in charge of 2).
- You will have approx 4-6 Carpenters that you will be responsible for.
- You will lead toolbox talks each morning to instruct the Carpenters what needs to be completed by the end of each day.
- You will be working on various projects throughout NSW, mostly within 1 hours drive from CBD, Eastern Suburbs - Maroubra, Randwick etc.
- You will be working on Luxury Home builds, all internal works alongside other trades, as well as working within a commercial environment on mixed-use builds.
- Your hours will be Monday - Friday, 7AM - 3:30PM with a 30 minute break, any overtime will be discussed day by day.
- You will be given the opportunity to progress into a Site Foreman once you have displayed your best attributes towards this role.
My client is starting at the Royal Randwick Hospital next Monday, 26/04/2021, this is an extremely urgent role, you will meet with the owner of the business this week and start on Monday should you be successful.