- Do you love designing solutions to problems in manufacturing, engineering, production environments?
- Join a stable, secure and innovative national business based in Newcastle!
- Develop, design & protype bespoke solutions and new products!
- Get hands on using the latest CNC & 3D printing technologies, bringing your creations to life!
- Salary up to $130K + Super, depending on experience
Our client is a National business providing innovative machinery solutions to manufacturing & engineering companies across a wide range of industries. In operation over 20 years they have a trusted name, a secure business and a reputation for providing unique solutions to complex problems.
As Design Manager you will assist in the design, prototyping and development of mechanical solutions for custom applications on existing products for their CNC Machinery line.
- Taking briefs from internal Sales Engineers on client applications & requirements
- Design documentation, engineering drawings and 3D models through Solidworks
- Developing protoypes, testing and redevelopment for custom applications
- Working hands on with machinery to bring your designs to life
- Producing detailed documentation to enable replication of product
- Work closely with the software development team to realise final product
- Experience in a mechanical design role
- Proficiency with CAD/CAM software ie Solidworks, Fusion 360 etc
- Attention to detail regarding documentation
- Be willing to get hands on with the prototyping and production of your new creations
- Advantageous - experience in the use of manufacturing machinery such as lathes, drills, CNC machines & 3D printers
To apply to this role, please click on the "Apply Now" button below or send your CV or enquiry to email@example.com or call 0409327512.