- $55-65K salary + commission
- Excellent opportunity for someone to break into the industry
- Work in a driven sales team
New Home Sales Consultant - Brisbane
About the business
This is an incredible opportunity in the Residential New Home Sales industry working within a TIER 1 Australian home building company. With this year already looking to be another year of strong development, it's an exciting time for a Sales Consultant to join. Looking for high performing, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who has a passion for the housing industry to join the team.
This is a highly rewarding but challenging role working within our busy sales team that operates across a number of our display homes.
About the role
As a Sales Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming visitors to our New Home Display Centres;
- Sourcing land so as to present House & Land Packages to prospective customers;
- Selling a variety of contracts, KDR's, H+L packages and custom homes to prospective customers;
- Opening and closing of display centers and maintaining a flawless presentation;
- Sourcing leads, booking appointments, and distributing marketing material; and
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate and timely.
Benefits and perks
- The opportunity to progress your career within the sales team;
- Huge potential in commissions and Bonuses
- Ongoing training and development; and
- A supportive workplace culture where great work is recognised and rewarded.
The package on offer: $55-65K salary + commission OR solely commission (higher percentage)
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Selling Experience including meeting targets & achieving set KPIs;
- Establish new customers while managing and building rapport;
- Highly energetic, self-motivated, and customer-focused;
- Experience working with a range of IT applications and software;
- Ability to work autonomously
Candidates must be available to work weekends to meet growing market demands.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please get in contact by emailing a word copy of your resume to Kaydn@construct.net.au