About the business
A first rate builder with commitment to quality is looking for a new, high performing Sales Consultant, for displays in the northern and south-western Suburbs of Melbourne. The builder allows significant customization to their standard house types, and is committed to handing over well finished houses with zero defects. This means that you will have satisfied clients who will refer other clients to you, helping you to build strong sales pipelines.
About the role
My client is making strong sales which have been bolstered by the government incentives to buyers. They are looking for experienced sales people who have a proven track record of making strong sales for other reputable builders in Melbourne. You will work out of Display Homes, generating leads and selling a high quality product.
As a Sales Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Generating new sales leads
- Managing high volume display visitors, following up leads and achieving high sales targets
- Meet prospective buyers onsite to discuss requirements and plans
- Providing a first class experience, exceeding customer service expectations
- Build a profitable database of customers
- Maintain CRM system ensuring number of visitors at the display home each day and leads are recorded
- Huge potential in commissions
- Ongoing training and development
- A supportive workplace culture
The package on offer: $60-70K base salary + commission
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Selling Experience including meeting targets & achieving set KPIs
- Establish new customers while managing and building rapport
- 2+ years experience in New Home Sales with proven numbers
- Ability to work autonomously
Candidates must be available to work weekends to meet growing market demands.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please get in contact by emailing a word copy of your resume to email@example.com