A contractor who specialises across the Vertical Transport arena (Elevators & Lifts) . Covering installations, modernisation and servicing along the commercial, High rise resi and Retail sectors.
Based in Sydney, they have a need for an Operations Manager to implement, introduce and offer strategic thinking to an award winning team.
- Liaising with the company Managers and Supervisors providing support and direction
- Being the driving force behind the planning and programming of projects making sure of the best use of resources
- Provide strategic thinking, forecasting and hold a strong business commercial understanding.
- Monitoring systems and providing and recommending improvements moving forward
- Bridging communications between the company and clients, workforce and stakeholders including Business Development.
- Continuous improvement of the company standards and driving these forward.
- You must possess at least 5 years in a similar position
- A proven track record in operational and / or maintenance within the Mechanical and/or Lift / Elevator divisions.
- High level of customer service skills and ensuring customer satisfaction is delivered to the client
- A pro-active approach to resolving issues and excellent attention to detail
- An excellent communicator with good written and verbal skills
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.