- Bring your experience in Asbestos Manager to head up the team, reporting directly to the Managing Director
- Bring new energy into an already well performing business, lead the growth!
- Salary dependent on experience, over $100k + super + car
Our client is a small-to-medium sized Asbestos Removal Specialist that has just undergone a change of ownership. The new owner is retaining existing talent but looking to bring in an Operations Manager reporting directly to MD.
Our client services commercial, commercial insurance and residential clients in projects statewide and works with A Class Asbestos.
A rare, exciting new opportunity to grab the reins and lead the organisation in their development across the industry, overseeing the on-site Supervisors and technicians and reporting to Managing Director.
- Utilise extensive technical knowledge of licenced asbestos removal
- Oversee operations of the larger business with support of MD
- Strategically identify new opportunities whilst maintaining current relationships
- Drive growth and provide strategies for securing new business
- Proactively create and grow a strong pipeline through your network
- Support and lead site technicians and site supervisors
- A Class Asbestos Ticket
- 5 years’ experience working in Operations Role
- Proven ability to develop, support and grow a business
- Strong client management ability
- Motivated for personal and company success
Don't miss this rare and exciting opportunity to build a long terms career with an amazing team and business. Apply NOW!