This leading national fitout contractor have been estbalished circa 20 years. They have demonstrated consistent growth throughout and now hold a steady place as top tier business in the fitout space. They are recognised for delivering quality products and have an enviable client base that comes back to them, time & time again. They are now looking to take themselves to the next level by appointing an Operations Manager focusing on safety, quality and the overall processes of the businesses.
- Responsibility for the performance of the overall business operations
- Daily management and communication of project requirements
- Developing, reviewing and monitoring Project Programmes
- Reviewing and monitoring progress on Projects.
- Liaising with the Commercial and Project team to mitigate delays where possible
- Building long term and sustainable customer relationships whilst maintaining the highest standards of presentation, personal integrity and customer support
- Managing the development of the Project team and succession planning within the team to ensure opportunities are created and key personnel are retained
- Monitoring and managing project spends in conjunction with the Commercial team
- Working closely with the Commercial team to ensure that project information and cost data is reported to enhance the reconciliation and cost management of the projects
- Support the Operations team in identifying technical and project specific risks
- Strong construction project or commercial management experience
- Previously held a senior management or operations role within a large fitout business
- Has work for a business of $50M turnover or larger
- Managed and been responsible for the project delivery team
- Well organised, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!