Role - PE/SPE
Company - Tier 2 National Contractor
Remuneration - $100,000 - $170,000 + package
Your Next Company:
My client is a highly successful Tier 2 Civil contractor with a strong pipeline of upcoming projects in the Sydney & Queensland area. They are experts in civil works on many major road, bridges and mining jobs. They pride themselves on a low turnover of staff and consistently delivering commended projects on time and budget. Due to current workload, they have a need for a highly skilled PE/SPE who can hit the ground running.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervision of sub-contractors.
- Ensuring safety is always the #1 priority.
- Coordinating project schedule and monitor progress
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- Industry experience in Australia is essential (min 5 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Hold all relevant tickets and licenses
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- RMS projectexpereince is desirable
- Great salary package
- Supportive and growing team
- High-profile and varied projects
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit Apply ASAP. Alternatively, contact Josh Kimber on 0291 946 915 or email your resume to me at email@example.com
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you!