Field Plant Mechanic | $100k + Package
I am currently recruiting for a rapidly growing Civil contractor who have an outstanding opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the Service Team as a Mobile Plant Mechanic responsible for supporting the fleet of vehicles throughout the Sydney Metro region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Diagnostic, repairs and maintenance of new and used equipment in accordance with manufacturer specifications and provide support to all areas in the region as required
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- Completion and submission of all relevant paperwork and reports
- Provide timely service across the buisiness
You must possess the following skills:
- Relevant Trade Qualification of "Heavy Diesel Mechanic/Mobile Plant Mechanic"
- Proven experience working on construction, civil & earthmoving equipment
- A HR license mis highly beneficial
- Ability to navigate computer programs for diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- A strong safety focus with a sound understanding of Workplace Health and Safety principles
- Sound ability to meet requirements
- Competitive salary with overtime and package
- Access to ongoing OEM Training and Benefits
- Flexible working conditions with a business that values a healthy work life balance
If this opportunity is of interest please do not hesitate to apply, alternatively feel free to forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0291 946 915.