Currently seeking an experience Plumbing Project Manager for a well established contractor, specialising in all aspects of Plumbing and Mechanical installations, servicing and mantenance along the Commercial, High Rise, Industrial and Residential sectors.
Based in Sydney they have a need for someone to join their team to help manage their increased workload on major projects.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work on major projects with value up to $20M
- Work with a well established contractor within the Plumbing / Mechanical industry
- Great work / life balance
- Excellent salary
- 3+ years in a Project Management role within the Plumbing / Mechanical Industry
- Plumbing / Mechanical Degree or Qualification
- Experience in Managing Large Projects up to $20M
- Experience working with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Builders
- Strong leadership characteristics
- Well presented
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Full Drivers' license
- Australian experience and working rights are essential
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly