Our client are a well established contractor in the Sydney construction industry focussing mainly on the medium & high rise residential side of the industry. Based in Sydney's CBD, they employ a comprehensive team who have come from some of the largest builders and developers in Sydney. The company have experienced continued success and now enjoy a 80% of their business being from repeat clients, proving what they build is great. The company have recently appointed a new GM to take them to the next level and with 9 new projects secured its a busy time ahead. Currently they are looking to appoint a Pre-Construction Manager.
- Responsible for the daily management, supervision, coordination, and successful completion of the preconstruction phase of the projects
- Meet the cost objectives with respect to contracting, scheduling, estimating, and bidding
- Liaise with client and consult around design & other issues
- Prepare documentation and presentation material for prequalification
- Ensure detailed tender submissions are compiled and presented for Senior Management Review
- Provide technical construction advice where necessary
- A solid understanding of the preconstruction
- Previous experience of bid/tender submission
- 10+ years experience in project/design management
- Strong leadership experience
- Effective interpersonal skills & ability to work with clients around all issues including technical problems
- Fundamental knowledge of contract law and project accounting
- Well organised, strong commercial acumen, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!