I am engaged with an Australian owned engineering consultancy who were established over 50 years ago and who have multiple offices throughout Australia.
This mid-tier consultancy is looking for a passionate, hands-on Principal Level Civil Engineer for the technical oversight and management of the company's Urban Development & Subdivision projects.
The role will ideally suit a hands-on, ambitious and passionate Engineer with 10+ years design and project management experience working in a similar role within a civil engineering NSW Urban Development projects.
To be considered for the role of Principal Engineer, you will
- Possess a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Demonstrate 10+ years of experience, with an Engineering Consultancy
- Knowledge of NSW local standards and processes - local authorities and contractors.
- Strong involvement in all phases of the development process of small to medium sized projects.
- Experience in roads and drainage design - RMS preferably
- Solid capabilities in design and documentation with experience using 12D and PC-Drains.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with key stakeholders including clients and internal parties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience writing proposals preparation.
What this opportunity can offer you:
- The opportunity to make your mark on a sector and lead it the way you see best.
- Ongoing professional development with technical specialists
- Competitive remuneration packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate plus incentives and over time
- A great company culture with open lines of communication