An award winning home building company and due to continued growth in Melbourne our client is now looking for an experienced Production Estimator to further enhance the team and assist with the growth of the business. The business prides itself on exceptional service and quality workmanship, delivering this through their outstanding team of professionals.
Working with Databuild and 3 other estimators in the team, this is a great opportunity for someone who has 2-3 years estimating experience, a genuine passion for the home building industry who wants to take the next step in their career and join a growing and award winning home building company.
- Undertake accurate take-offs from master plans
- Create BOQ and estimates
- Provide ad-hoc customer pricing items to other members of the team
- Produce PO’s for the supply of labour & materials
- Coordinate deliveries in association with relevant site based personnel
- Maintain spec sheets
- Review quotes and allocate suppliers
- Recorded Calculate customer variation costs.
- Monitor time frames closely and identify and alert relevant stakeholders of any variations
- Minimum of 2-3 years estimating experience with a volume home builder
- Databuild experience preferred
- OnSite Companion experience would be advantageous
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be highly organised, efficient, have excellent communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Opportunity to work for an expanding and award winning home building company
- Ongoing training and development provided
- Access to the employee benefit scheme
- Excellent starting salary on offer dependent on experience
- Working within a highly supportive and collaborative team environment.
Please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
Best of luck!