A Tier 1 project home builder are recruiting for a Production Estimator to join their expanding estimating team. The position has arisen due to an influx of work and developments in Sydney and the surrounding areas. The position sits within the residential estimating team reporting through into the team lead.
- Undertake accurate take-offs
- Bills of quants preparations
- Produce PO's for the supply of labour & materials
- Coordinate deliveries in association with relevant site based personnel
- Ensure the most current information is accurate and recorded in relation to suppliers and companywide pricing plans
- Calculate customer variation costs.
- Monitor time frames closely and identify and alert relevant stakeholders of any variations
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in residential construction with exposure to volume house building
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with industry relevant software such as Databuild / Timberline / WMS / Framework
- Be highly organised, efficient, have excellent communication skills, along with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Exposure to complex projects including rebuilds, dual occupancy dwellings, townhouses & units.
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader
- Clear progression pathway from a business that likes to promote from within
- Discretionary bonus, car, phone and laptop
If you're interested please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to Seyhan at email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.