A Tier 1 volume home builder based in South-East Melbourne are currently recruiting for a Production Estimator to join their expanding estimating team.
The position has arisen due to an influx of projects in Melbourne and are now looking to expand the team further. The position sits within the residential estimating team reporting through into the Estimating Manager.
- Undertake accurate take-offs
- Bills of quants preparations
- Produce PO's for the supply of labour & materials
- Coordinate deliveries in association with relevant site based personnel
- Ensure the most current information is accurate and recorded in relation to suppliers and companywide pricing plans
- Calculate customer variation costs.
- Monitor time frames closely and identify and alert relevant stakeholders of any variations
- Minimum of 2-3 years estimating experience in residential construction with exposure to medium density home building
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience with industry relevant software such as Databuild / Timberline / WMS / Framework
- Be highly organised, efficient, have excellent communication skills, along with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Exposure to complex projects including rebuilds, dual occupancy dwellings, townhouses & units.
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader
- Clear progression pathway from a business that likes to promote from within
- Excellent starting salary on offer dependant on experience
- Working within a highly supportive and collaborative team environment.
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to James at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.